Safer Spaces for Greater Peace of Mind
For over 25 years, Chem-Dry has been using micro pro shield disinfectant and sanitizing cleaning solution along with its cleaning process for eliminating germs and bacteria and to make workplaces clean and healthier. As the healthy workplace authority tm, Chem-Dry use exceptional cleaning solutions and processes to protect the well-being of the business, employees, and customers.
At Chem-Dry Fingal, we understand that having a healthy and safe working environment is important. That is why, we now offer micro pro shield cleaning solution service from Chem Dry which will give you, your business, and your staff peace of mind while operating in a safe working environment.
You can depend on Chem-Dry to provide:
- Fully trained professional technicians using the appropriate PPE and follow CDC recommended protocols
- Quick, safe, and very effective disinfecting and sanitizing services
- Chem Dry products have an application of patented antimicrobial microscopic layer which gives up to 90 days of ongoing benefits.
- Chem dry disinfecting solutions is free of harmful chemicals and is safe to use on food contact surfaces.
There are several cleaning companies offering sanitising services with little experience or training, but you can rest assured we have over 25 years of experience with cleaning and sanitising products so your facility and surfaces will be treated carefully and with great attention to detail.
You can trust us at Chem Dry for the finest cleaning solutions and services in this industry delivered by the most trusted experts in surface and floor care maintenance.
Micro pro shield is an EPA-registered disinfectant so your business surfaces will be treated by our fully trained and professional technicians for the elimination of every micro-organism. We use specialised electrostatic equipment on all materials from upholstery, carpets, rugs, and all other hard surfaces. This would cover the surfaces completely but not over saturating them and this would not be harmful to electronics and other items.
The micro pro shield is an industry leading solution and a hospital grade disinfectant which is highly effective and proven for using against bacteria, viruses, and germs.
This disinfectant has many other effective benefits these include:
- Can be applied on most surfaces, environmentally responsible, and is non-toxic
- Fast acting so you can get back to work safely and quickly
- Approved by the EPA for use against SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-191
- Hypo-allergenic and free from other harsh chemicals
MicroPro Shield™ takes the health & safety of your business to a whole new level.
Once we have finished disinfecting and sanitising, our cleaning technicians will apply the MPS-90 protective antimicrobial coating to every surface that was disinfected, to inhibit the growth and spread of microbes (algae and bacteria) on contact for up to 90 days2. This patented technology creates a layer of spikes on surfaces that mechanically kill microbes by piercing and rupturing their cell membranes on contact, thereby inhibiting the ability for superbugs to grow.
We apply the protective antimicrobial coating with our electrostatic equipment gently but cover the surfaces thoroughly and give protection continuously for up to 90 days. The main benefits are:
- Cleaning the treated surfaces regularly will not impact the effectiveness
- Patented antimicrobial coating acts as a protective armour to kill microbes on contact for up to 90 days2
- The coating can be used on many surfaces, it is environmentally responsible, and is non-toxic
- Approved for use as an antimicrobial preservative under FDA and EPA regulations to preserve food contact surfaces
OUR MPS PROTECTIVE
COATING ACTS LIKE A SUIT OF
ARMOR FOR YOUR BUSINESS
FOR UP TO 90 DAYS!
- Complete Surface Coverage: with the electrostatic sprayer, we can achieve coverage to all areas of 360 degrees without over saturating the area. All sensitive electronics and other items will be safe.
- Long-lasting and durable protection: the antimicrobial coating is specifically formulated to wrap around surfaces to create an odourless, non-toxic, colourless, and safe layer of protection that will kill algae and bacteria on contact for up to 90 days
- The science of MPS-90: the antimicrobial coating creates a layer of spikes on surfaces that mechanically kill these microbes by piercing and rupturing their cell membranes on contact, thereby inhibiting the ability for superbugs to grow
During these hard times stress and anxiety levels can heighten among many team members and employees. It is recommended by experts that you speak to your staff members on a regular basis regarding the on goings in the workplace and sharing the steps you are taking to keep everyone safe.
For extra peace of mind for your employees and your guests, you should consider enquiring with Chem-Dry to apply for the post service sticker for the window or door in your facility, which will show that you have taken every step to keep your workplace a safer and healthier one for everyone.
1Based on EPA registration # 82972-1. Hard surface bacteria tests were based on independent lab testing associated with EPA registration # 82972-1; sealed stone and VCT surfaces were evaluated for 38 pathogens including bacteria, germs and viruses. Our sanitizer associated with EPA registration # 82972-1 has been approved by the EPA for use against SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-19.
2Based on EPA registration # 87583-3
Chem-Dry is the largest upholstery and carpet cleaning company in the world. They have over 3,500 franchises across the world. They are the ideal partner to help you maintain a healthy and clean facility.
Chem-Dry are the innovative leaders in the industry for over 40 years. Today is no different. We have recently added wood floor cleaning, premium area rug cleaning, and commercial VCT cleaning to our cleaning services.
Call 01 8401882 to be connected with a local Chem-Dry Fingal office.